Assistant Research Professor (Research Associate)
University of Belgrade, Institute of Chemistry, Technology and Metallurgy
Department of Electrochemistry
Njegoševa 12, Room 26
11000 Beograd 6, PAK 125213, Serbia
Telephone: + +381 11 3640-231
Fax: ++381 11 3640-234
1992/93. Practical training and Diploma Thesis - Institut für Metallurgie, Technische Universität Clausthal, Germany (http://www.tu-clausthal.de/institute/)
1994. B. Sc. from the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy (TMF), University of Belgrade
2000. M. Sc. from the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade
2016. Ph.D. from the Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy, University of Belgrade
1997 Research Trainee
2000 Research Assistant
2016 Assistant Research Professor / Research Associate
Association of Metallurgical Engineers of Serbia
Serbian Chemical Society
1994. – 1996. Fellowship from the Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia (TMF, ITNMS)
1996. – 2016. Institute for Technology of Nuclear and other Mineral Raw Materials (ITNMS)
2016. – Institute of Chemistry and Technology (IHTM)
Interphase phenomena at liquid metal – ceramic interface; Biocompatible coatings on stainless steel and superalloys aimed for surgical implants; Al-alloys casting under the electromagnetic field influence; Cu and Ni secondary raw materials processing.
Professional Skills: Optical microscopy, mechanical characterization.
Citations: 21 (without self citations) November 2016; h index = 2
Language Skills: Serbian, English and German
1996.-2000. The Study on Mechanisms of Physico-Chemical Phenomena and Properties Interconnections with the Conditions of Melting and Casting, Crystallization and Thermomechanical Treatment in the Processes of Metallic and Composite Materials Processing. Project 02E02.
1994. - 1997. Development of technology for production and processing of new steels, Project S.3.05.32.258, Subproject 6: Research and developing technology for production micro-alloyed steels for castings. Strategic Project.
1998. - 1999. Development vacuum precise casting production of rotor turbine blades for thermoelectric power plants. Project I.5.1860
2002. - 2004. Research and development of metallurgical procedures of metals and alloys processing. Project MHT.2.02.0025.B
2005. - 2007. Research and development of metallurgical technologies for materials production and forming in liquid and plastic state. Project TR 6715B.
2005. - 2006. Improving and developing technological procedures of ductile iron production for manufacturing demounting couplings for pipeline network maintenance. Project PTR 2078.
2008. - 2010. Development of Plasma Sprayed Coatings based on Hydroxyapatite to Obtain Orthopedic Surgical Implants. Project MHT 19015, Ministry of the Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia.
2011. - 2016. Developing technological processes for non-standard copper concentrates processing with the aim to decrease pollutants emission. Project TR34023.
2011. - 2016. The development of technological processes of casting under the influence of electromagnetic field and technologies of hot plastic forming of 7000 series – Al-Zn alloys for special purposes. Project TR34002.
Major Journal Papers:
- Marija Mihailović, Aleksandra Patarić, Karlo Raić, Zvonko Gulišija, Wetting phenomena of grooves at liquid metal/ceramics interface, Journal Metalurgija, Vol 55, No 3 (2016) p. 321-324.
- Aleksandra Patarić, Zvonko Gulišija, Branka Jordović, Lato Pezo, Marija Mihailović, Milentije Stefanović, Chemometric Approach for Mechanical Properties Prediction During the Electromagnetic Casting Process, Materials Transactions, Vol. 56, No. 6 (2015) p.835-839.
- Marija Mihailović, Karlo Raić, Aleksandra Patarić, Tatjana Volkov-Husović, Nano-Wetting Aspect at the Liquid Metal/ SiC Interface, Materials and Technology, Vol.49, 3 (2015) p. 413-416.
- Janjušević, Z. Gulišija, M. Mihailović, A.Patarić, The Tempering Process Influence on the Mechanical and Microstructural Changes of a HSLA Steel, Metal Science and Heat Treatment, Vol. 56, Nos. 1-2 (2014) p.81-83.
- Z. Janjušević, Z. Gulišija, M. Mihailović, A. Patarić, Processes at the Interface Molten Metal-Sand Mold, Journal Metalurgija, Vol 53, No 2 (2014) p.197-200.
- M. Sokić, V. Matković, B. Marković, Z. Gulišija, A. Patarić, M. Mihailović, Z. Janjušević, The possibilities of obtaining metallic calcium from Serbian Carbonate Mineral Raw Materials, Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quartetly, Vol. 20, No. 3 (2014) p.397-405.
- M. Mihailović, A. Patarić, Z. Gulišija, Z. Janjušević, M. Sokić, Mogućnosti primene atmosferskog plazma-sprej postupka za dobijanje prevlaka hidroksiapatita na uzorcima od nerđajućeg čelika, Hemijska industrija, 67, 5 (2013) p. 753-757.
- Z. Janjušević, Z. Gulišija, M. Mihailović, A. Patarić, M. Sokić, V. Matković, B. Marković, Chemical Thermodynamic Processes at Metal-Mold Interface, Materials Transactions, Vol. 54, No. 10 (2013) p.1925-1929.
- Aleksandra Patarić, Marija Mihailović, Zvonko Gulišija, Quantitative Metallographic Assessment of the Electromagnetic Casting Influence on the Microstructure of 7075 Al Alloy, Journal of Materials Science, Volume 47, Issue 2 (2012), p.793-796.
- Marija Mihailović, Aleksandra Patarić, Zvonko Gulišija, Miroslav Sokić, Increasing production efficiency through casting quality improving by electromagnetic field applying, Journal of Mechanics Engineering and Automation (JMEA) Vol. 2 No.1 (2012) p. 59-62.
- Marija Mihailović, Aleksandra Patarić, Zvonko Gulišija, Djordje Veljović, Djordje Janaćković, Electrophoretically deposited nanosized hydroxyapatite coatings on 316lvm stainless steel for orthopaedic implants, Chemical Industry and Cemical Engineering Quarterly, 17, 1 (2011) p. 45-52.
- Z. Gulišija, A. Patarić, M. Mihailović, The Possibility of Increasing Production Efficiency of Al Alloys Applying Electromagnetic Field, Journal Metalurgija, vol 50, No 4 (2011) p.253-256.
- Zoran Janjušević, Zvonko Gulišija, Marija Mihailović, Aleksandra Patarić, Investigation of Applicability the Hollomon-Jaffe Equation on Tempering a HSLA Steel, Chemical Industry & Chemical Engineering Quarterly 15, 3 (2009) p.131-136.
- M. Mihailović, T.Volkov-Husović, K.Raić, Micro- and Nano- Scale Wetting of Reactive Metal at Metal/Ceramic Interface, Advances in Science and Technology, Vol.45 (2006) p. 1526-1531.
- Zoran Janjušević, Slobodan Radosavljević, Zvonko Gulišija, Marija Mihailović, Influence of Metal-Mould Interface Phenomena on the Quality of Casting Surface, Science of Sintering 32, 2 (2000), 81-90.
- Z. Gulišija, M. Stefanović, V.Mandić, S. Aleksandrović, Z.Janjušević, M. Mihailović, A.Patarić: Design Technology Improvement of the Surgical Implants Hot Forging using New Software Tools, M84, ITNMS, TR 19015, No. 1-19 of 25.02.2010. Verified by Scientific Board for Materials.
- Z. Gulišija, A. Patarić, M. Mihailović, Z.Janjušević, M. Stefanović, V.Mandić, S. Aleksandrović: Continuous Casting of Aluminium Alloy ENAW 2024 under the Electromagnetic Field Influence, M84, ITNMS TR. No. 1-31 of 29.04.2010. Verified by Scientific Board for Materials.
- Z. Gulišija, A. Patarić, M. Mihailović, Z.Janjušević, M. Stefanović, S. Aleksandrović, V. Mandić, Technology for Aluminium Alloy 7075 Casting in the Electromagnetic Field, M81, ITNMS TR No. I-48 of 24.12.2012. Verified by Scientific Board for Materials.
- Z. Gulišija, M. Stefanović, V.Mandić, S. Aleksandrović, Z.Janjušević, M. Mihailović, A.Patarić, М. Đorđević: Design Technology Improvement of the Hot Plastic Forming Parts Made of Al-alloys using Contemporary Numerical Modelling Methods, M84, ITNMS, TR 34002, No. 1-55 of 24.12.2013. Verified by Scientific Board for Materials.
- Z.Janjušević, Z. Gulišija, M. Mihailović, A.Patarić: The Installation of Gases Drainage and Dust Removal from the Induction Plant IP150, M84, ITNMS, TR 34002, No.13/2-5 of 07.07.2015. Verified by Scientific Board for Materials.